It’s that time of year again! The Petaluma City of Lights Driving Tour and Decorating Contest is in full swing and The Plaza North and South have seventeen entries.
Here are the participating merchants:
- Afendi’s Turkish Restaurant at 299 N. McDowell
- Beauty Worx Salon and Supply at 287 N. McDowell
- Don Pancho’s Mexican Restaurant at 285 N, McDowell
- Gold N Time Jewelers at 283-A N. McDowell
- Royal Tan and Spa at 281 N. McDowell
- GNC at 277 N. McDowell
- Video Tepa Musica at 275 N. McDowell
- US Army Recruiting at 223 N. McDowell
- Redwood Chiropractic at 225 N. McDowell
- Brain Freeze Frozen Yogurt at 231-B N. McDowell
- Elegant Alterations at 231-C N. McDowell
- Massage Envy Spa at 247 N. McDowell
- Hobbytown USA at 171 N. McDowell
- Sleep Train at 105A N. McDowell
We are also proud to host three windows decorated by local non profits:
- Ladybug Connections at 289 N. McDowell
- COTS / The Plaza North Shopping Center at 279A N. McDowell
- OADS / The Plaza North Shopping Center at 229 N. McDowell
Decorations range from lights to window painting to fun lobby transformations – there are treats to see both in the daytime and at night.
You can pick up a free map and list of addresses at the Visitors Center at 210 Lakeville St. Open from 10am – 4pm every day.
The Holiday Decorating contest is from now through December 27th.
The Plaza North is a proud sponsor of the City of Lights Holiday Decorating Contest and has donated the prizes for the residential decorating contest. We would like to thank the following Plaza North Merchants for their contributions:
Beauty Worx Salon and Supply
US Army Recruiting
Royal Tan and Spa
Don Pancho’s Mexican Restaurant
Brain Freeze Frozen Yogurt
Afendi’s Turkish Grill